I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was pretty low-key. My boyfriend Tom and I went to the National Zoo.
I’ve decided that every Sunday, I’m going to post my plans for exercise and meals for the coming week. I hope that by scheduling my exercise and publicly committing to it, I’ll be less likely to skip workouts.
I don’t tend to plan my meals ahead of time, so often I don’t have anything at home to prepare and end having quick, unhealthy food. I plan on mapping out the dinners I plan on having for the coming week (I usually eat leftovers for lunch) so I won’t have any excuses for making unhealthy choices.
- Monday: Walk/Run (Walk 2 minutes, run 14 minutes, walk 1 minute, run 14 minutes)
- Tuesday: Walk/Run, personal training
- Wednesday: Rest
- Thursday: Walk/Run, personal training
- Friday: Walk/Run
- Saturday: Rest or cross-train
- Sunday: Walk/Run, weights
- Monday: Chicken, Kale, & Chickpea Skillet
- Tuesday: Pan-Sauteed Scallops with White Beans and Spinach
- Wednesday: eat out
- Thurdsay: Big smoothie before workout
- Friday: wing it or eat out
- Saturday: wing it or eat out
- Sunday: Baked Pistachio Chicken with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli
Have a great evening!